Your big day is almost here! You must be so excited! After all, your hard work is coming to fruition! With one week to go, I figured this checklist would be helpful to help you stay on track and not leave important things until the last minute. Not everything on this list will be relevant for everyone but I hope you find this helpful!
One week before your wedding
- Give your venue your final guest count and finalize your seating chart.
- Confirm your morning of schedule with your hairstylist and makeup artist.
- Haircut for the groom.
- Clean your engagement ring.
- Make sure your photographer has your shot list
- If you are writing your own vows practice them to calm your nerves.
- Check-in with your planner or coordinator to make sure they have everything they need from you.
- Start packing for your honeymoon!
2-3 days before the wedding
- Organize the ceremony and reception decor.
- Pro-tip: Set up each centerpiece how you want it and take a picture. Separate each table into its own box and include the picture in the box.
- Make any last-minute changes to your seating chart (if necessary).
- Go for your spray tan, mani, and Pedi.
- Pack an emergency kit with wedding day must-haves
- Pro-tip: if you have a dress that has loops to be pulled over buttons don’t forget to pack a crochet hook!
- If you are giving gifts make sure they are wrapped and ready to go!
1-2 days before the wedding
- Place final payments in envelopes for each wedding pro and give it to a trusted friend to hand out on the wedding day.
- Have your rehearsal dinner.
- Check-in with the bridal party to make sure they have everything they need for the wedding.
- Pack your overnight bag for where you are staying the night before the wedding.
The day before the wedding
- Drop off the decor at the venue.
- Make sure you have all your wedding documents in a safe place and nominate a trusted friend to bring them if your officiant hasn’t taken them from you.
- Steam anything that has wrinkled.
- Get a good night’s sleep!
Your Wedding Day
Enjoy your wedding!
Leave a Comment